From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:42:24 -0600
On behalf of the United Ferret Organization in Utah, I want to thank all the
Ferret Owners and clubs out there who have shown their support during this
tiff with The United Ferret Organization Inc, in the Commonwealth of Mass.

U.F.O. in Utah is still going 110% ahead with our name and will continue to
push for legalization and protection of our furry freeloaders in the Beehive
State.  We are also in the advanced planning stages of our first United
Ferret Organization Round Up and Ferret Show.  The exact date is not solid
yet, but we are looking at a Saturday in October.  To be held at the
spacious and beautiful Golden Spike Arena in Ogden, Utah.  About 35 minutes
north of downtown Salt Lake City, just off I-15.

If you are a vendor and are interested in advertising or showing your wares,
there will be spaces set aside for you.  We will have a formal show for
breeders and informal games for adults and children to participate in with
their Ferrets.  Prizes will be awarded, ribbons for the best.  It should be
a fun time to be had by all.

If your interested, [log in to unmask]
Again, thank you all for your e-'s and support.
Rick
United Ferret Organization (excluding Mass)

The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protection of the
Domestic Ferret and educating others about the wonderful companions they
make.