From:
"William L. Sebok" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:42:32 -0400
Now that we've re-introduced ourselves and announced our new ferrets Bonnie
and Charlie, I would like to also announce the revised and updated versions
of our ferret web page and image gallery page.  The image gallery (URL:
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/images/)
now contains over 113 images, mostly of our ferrets.  This has to be one of
the larger such collections on the web.  At the top of the gallery is an
image which is a montage of thumbnail versions of each image.  Clicking on a
thumbnail will send you to a page containing the full-sized image and some
text describing it.  There are also text links on the main page describing
each of the images.

The ferret page (URL http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/ferrets/) tells the story
of our ferrets, with parts of the story illustrated with links to images in
the image gallery.  On the top of the page is a new banner image with
pictures of each ferret we have or have had.  On the bottom is a list of
links to other ferret sites (and some sites for other pets).

Enjoy!

Bill Sebok