From:
BlkPanthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:42:34 EDT
I just got the sweetest little male kit (D'Artagnan Alani) on Saturday.
I've also got two cats and a golden retriever.  Rex, my dog, is kinda shy
around D'Artagnan.  Smokey, the oldest cat, doesn't seem to care one way or
the other, but it's the other cat I'm worried about.  He's acting really
jealous (not in a mean way but meowing more than usual, eating very little,
etc.).  Maybe I'm just freaking out and not giving them enough time to
adjust to each other.  Can anyone help me?  Please, I don't want to get rid
of any of them!

Kris, Smokey, Amber, Rex and D'Artagnan