From:
"J. Asper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:03:25 -0800
Hi all! Im back with another set of interesting questions....

My 4 month old sable boy has gone mad!  I have a ferret gate, ya know the
clear plastic weezle watchers?  He jumps over it with no effort at all, i
guess this is ok, but he has started to freak out when he is out.  He
destroys things, bites ankles and never slows down.  Now i know all of this
seems like normal behavior, but he was NEVER like this before?  Is he just
going thru a faze?  My other 2 were never like this.  He also never gives up
on beating those two up.  He just bites and bites and growls at them until
they squeal and scream and i take them away..I dont really like all of this
crazy behavior, its like a raising a devil?  Is there anything i can do?  He
is pushy and my other ferrets dont like it much at all......not to mention
my roomate!

Jessi and the 2 angels and 1 devil