From:
"Todd P. Cromwell III" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:58:17 -0800
You have missed the crucial adaptation that allows ferrets to become feral
in California; in fact, they already are feral there, in huge numbers.

I began to get the idea when my ferrets watched TV and were heard to snicker
every few moments.  Naturally, I wanted to know what would catch a ferret's
sense of humour -- they were watching none other than "The Invisible Man".

It seems they're technologically ahead of us.

And you thought it was stormy weather doing crop damage.  Hordes of little
ferret feet do more damage than you think.  And, you thought it was
ludricous, the idea of ferrets taking down a cow.  It'll teach you to
laugh at perfectly plausible concepts.

What I haven't figured out is why our Bloodthirsty Brain-Eating Mechanical
Hounds from Hell haven't dragged off the fish and game people.  Hungering
to feed on humans, ferrets will do that.

Seldon dragged me out of bed three times last night, fixing to eat m -- I
mean, be fed.

Todd Cromwell III (Dors and Seldon)