From:
Hellbound <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:11:27 -0600
>From:    Scott Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Nest boxes, Totally Ferret, Rescues, and Lava Beds come
>Lava Beds come through again of the lava beds and rubbed some Karo syrup
>on his gums.  Following the Karo,

What's a lava bed?  and where could I find them?
Also, I think I understand rubbing Karo on the gums, but what exactly is
Karo?  where could I find it, and what are it's uses?

Thanks!
brezzie - burrrr, Mom! turn up the heat!
reena - socks, socks, socks, socks, socks, toes, socks, socks...etc.
sammie - ummm, yeah, what she said.
and jana (mom)