From:
Donna Carillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:44:56 -0500
Kimble my ferret has yet to come home after her great escape last friday.
It has been eight days and as positive as I would like to be I am starting
to think the worst.  I have done all I can think to do such as: place ad in
newspaper..walton tribune and Atlanta journal and constitution, made flyer
w. photo and distributed w/ in 3 mile radius in every mailbox and grocery
store, call all vets in area and animal controls and humane society,take
daily and nightly walk around the neighborhood and keep announcing her name
and as I walk shake her food container and squeak a toy., put her cages on
front and back porch w/ hammocks and all..her liter pans are scattered
amongst the yard corners ,patio and deck..food/ water is everywhere..but
since the harsh rainy weather I know water is not a problem..even called
th police(you never know where someone may call)

With the cold weather and rain last week in Georgia, I am afraid for the
worst for my baby Kimble.  She was in good health minus one adrenal gland
that was taken out...was almost 6 yrs.  old in Juneand I've had her since
she was 6 wks old.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP HER
FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?  I am a basket case with out her.....the joy of my
life has escaped out the door..and I am so worried that she may not return.
HOW LONG DO YOU THINK SHE CAN SURVIVE AWAY FROM HOME?WORST & BEST CASE
SCENARIO.

Desperately awaiting for replies,
Thanks,
Donna C.