Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 03:07:44 -0500
Hello All:

A quick addendum to my earlier "Week 2" report on experimental treatment of
our adrenal ferrets with Anipryl.

1.) We got the blood test results back on Puck, taken on Wednesday, March
4th.  His blood levels are perfect...no signs of any kidney stress, liver
stress, abnormal sugar levels, or anything else.  In fact, the various
indicators for those conditions are slightly *lower* than normal...his blood
tests report that Puck is actually healthier than he was prior to surgery.

2.) Newone has hair growth.  It's very fine, very sparse stubble along her
tail and flanks, and it's blond or white rather than her 'normal' color
(which was a black and white sable), but it's hair.  It may be the start of
an undercoat.  She's been bald for 2 years, and she's got hair growing back.

To say we are astonished is an understatement.

Steve, from the High Mountains of Colorado
"Don't Trust Anyone Under 14,000 Feet"