From:
Kgibbspsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:51:25 EST
This sug. is for the lucky people going to the FML 10th ann.  get together.
Print up & make a bunch of copys of an intro.  (like the ones we post on the
list to introduce ourselfs).  be shure to put your e-mail adress on it.  As
you talk to FML'ers pass them a copy.  They may rember you by seeing you
intro.  I have a hard time rembering names of people I just met let alone
e-mail adresses.  You could also wright notes on an intro.  given to you,
example: must send shelter info..

As a side note thanks to BIG he does so much for all of us.  I think the
best complement I can give him is that I call this our list.  There are so
many good people that respond to questions that we (Kerry & Ada) are always
learning.

P.S........ how often are FML get togethers held?

[Moderator's note: This is the first get-together.  Of course, people
have gotten together now and then since day one, but this is first with
a place and a room and many long distance travellers and such.  Well,
actually, that's not entirely true either -- people often invite folks
to drop by... I dunno... this is first "official or something" one with
T-Shirts and all :-)

Let's get over this one before we talk of another!  BIG]