Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 12:01:38 -0400
From:
"M. Boulineau" <[log in to unmask]>
This is a hard one to type... I hate to do this, but it is my babies best
interest that I do.  I am offering my two ferrets, one dark sable (Katana)
(2 yrs), and the other an albino(Tiki)(unsure of age, rescue ferret), up for
adoption to a loving home.  Unfortunalty since my divorce I had to leave
them with my brother who thought they were cool, but did not take care of
their needs... I went to see them and their cage was filthy (I cleaned it
myself), and they were covered with fleas.  So it is with a heavy heart that
I give them up all the way..  I want someone who has the time to play with
them and love them like they deserve to be loved.  They are very playful and
are not biters... Katana is a lovey and Tiki is the ultimate thief of the
two.  They will come with a two story cage, Hammock, and various toys.... I
also have a dip and spray for them to help with the flea problem.  All I
ask is the coverage of the cost of the cage $100.00 If anyone is interested
please e-mail me privately.