Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:32:39 EST
From:
Bongo50150 <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all you fellow fuzzy luvin' humans!  Tori my youngest ferret decided to
write a poem and wanted me (the one who sort of knows how to work this big
electronical thing) to share it with all of you.  Here it goes, we hope you
enjoy.

Life is good I have to say
I sleep in my hammock most everyday
I like to wake in the morning's dawn
With a GREAT big stretch and a yawn

I start the day on a quest
To see what I want to do best
I look around for a treat
And see that I've found human feet!

Big toe, little toe, what a sight
I'm so restless, can't sit tight
Let me out of this cage
Hurry, hurry I'm on a rage

Mommy lets me out to play
She doesn't know whats on the way
Here I come, don't leave me now
I am really on a prowl

Going left, going right
I've got a tastly little bite
Mommy yells from above
"No,no,no my little love!"

I was bad I do admit
But mommy didn't have a fit
She picked me up and held me tight
Till day was gone and on came night

My ferrets (Zoe & Tori) and I want to share our deepest sympathy for all the
parents who had to let their children cross over the Rainbow Bridge.  I know
how much of a difficult time this is for all of you.  But be assured that
their all dookin' it up, up there and that in time you will be together
again :-)

Take Care Everyone

Rebecca...Chasing one ferret down the hall, picking up the other before the
leap and a one and a two......
Zoe..."Come on mommy, chase me, chase me!"
Tori..."Hmmm...If I could just climb onto that and leap off here...."