Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:08:35 -0500
From:
"A. Schell" <[log in to unmask]>
Ive been lurking on this list for a long time so here is my brief intro and
my two cents on Triple F Farms.  Im a professional chef living in a "ferret
free zone" (hint: if I wasnt working, Id have lunch with the FML group this
Saturday).  Ive had a least one fuzzie in my life at all times for the last
15 years and plan to keep that record for the next 15!  I also have two
Sugar Gliders, four Society finches and the occasional friend with a guide
dog wandering through my apartment at any given time.

I just purchased an eleven week old Triple F male (Akira) as a companion for
my two year old MF male (Barnabus).  Up to this point I have only had MF
ferrets and I have to agree that MF ferrets seem more sedate to me.  In fact
in the pet store Akira was very wired and bit everyone very hard.  In spite
of this he is the most beautiful Blaze ferret I have ever seen and I had to
have him!  I had my misgivings about putting him together with Barnabus but
the two of them were like best friends from first sight!  After about three
days of handling and cuddling him every spare moment I had, his biting
dropped off dramatically.  Now two months later he is probably the most
friendly, people-oriented fuzzy I have had yet.

Time will tell how he fares with health problems. (I wont even go into
health problems some of my MF fuzzies have had)  But at present I have no
complaints about  Triple F based on my experience with Akira.

I really enjoy reading the FML and hope to put my two cents in once in a
while.