From:
Christine Belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:26:09 -0600
Hey guys,

I've been a huge lurker on the list since I joined it a while back (okay,
it can't be more than a year ago, but in my short term ferretized memory,
that's a while...;))  Y'all have helped me out a great deal when Janice was
sick and told me when to vaccinate and how to get my vet to give rabies
shots when he didn't realize that there was a rabies vaccine for ferts, and
y'all have been a neat source of info for the furries and me, as well.

I just wanted to ask a little favor: Sometimes some of the more established
people on the list assume that we all know where you are and what you've
been doing for the last six years.  I can't really claim justification for
my ignorance, but I do have a little trouble remembering where y'all are,
anyway.  Maybe it's all those times I fell on my head as a child... So if
y'all don't mind, could you say something like, "We got Muska-ferret at Big
Bag o' Ferret Shelter in Anyplace, Rhode Island" instead of "We picked up
our new ferret Muska-ferret at the Big Bag shelter."  I like to imagine all
the ferret people all over the country, and if y'all think of it y'all can
give me a hand.

lots of lovin',
Christine and the illegal apartment ferrets Janice and Puffo: "let us OUT
so we can poop on the carpet... NO!!!! Not the bathroom!  The carpet!"

--
Star Wars is adolescent nonsense; Close Encounters is obscurantist drivel;
Star Trek can turn your brains to puree of bat guano; and the greatest