From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:30:48 -0500
Hi,

We recently acquired a collapsable cat condo which did not have the shelves.
It is a wonderful cage because it is on wheels and it is easy to take apart
and clean.

Can anyone give me any suggestions on making shelves for this cage?  It is
approximately four feet high and three feet wide.

Also, one thing which we found very useful for flooring was at the dollar
store.  We bought a bunch of the rag cloth rugs which have held up pretty
nicely after quite a few washings.  Just be careful if your little guy eats
cloth!  Otherwise, we go to TJ Maxx or Marshalls once in a while and buy
towels or rugs which are on clearance.  They make nice flooring also.

If anyone can send me any suggestions on making shelves I would greatly
appreciate it.

All the best,
Caryl
Lucy, Brutus, Bravo and Mr. Ferret