From:
Michael & Carolyn Dimmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:46:12 -0700
Ann Phillips,

Reading your FML post, I couldn't tell if you knew that hunting with ferrets
in the USA is illegal.  I don't think it has to do with getting rid of pests
though.  The only text I can quote is from Mary R. Shefferman ( Modern
Ferret ) in her book "the ferret; an owner's guide to a happy healthy pet".
Page 15 in a off-set box titled ferreting.  Please don't take me as a
know-it-all, just wanted to let you know.

The book sounds interesting.  If you know where we can order it please post
it (or a bookstore chain with outlets in my town so I can look at it, read
it, show it to my friends, and maybe buy it).

Michael & Carolyn, Gabrielle, Hercules, Jet, 5 (of 6), Xena, and Joxer over
the Rainbow Bridge.