From:
"Melanee M. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:40:31 -0900
Please, those of you who have read stories or heard stories on the news
about this case, write or call those news services and ask them to follow up
on this story!  If we can get the REAL story out, then maybe we can reverse
some of the bad the first story did.

It made the national news broadcast here in Juneau on the radio.  I've had
several people come up and ask if I heard about the "ferret bite in Ohio." I
have to tell them what I've read on the FML and hopefully correct their
misconceptioins about ferrets.

So, maybe if 1500 ferret lovers call or write to the various news services,
we can get the REAL story printed.

Melanee Ellis
Juneau, Alaska