From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 18:30:03 -0800
Well, I just got home today from the FML 10th bash in FL.  Actually I flew
into Portland OR last night, but stayed over at Hotel d' Streit (Sandy's
place) due to the fact that I live about 3 hours away from Portland.

Any way, all I can say is WOW!! What A GREAT Time!! Every one was so nice
(of course) and I think we all had a super time. Thank You BIG, for your
efforts in getting this together. Thanks to Anne Ryan for setting up so many
great meals, and for the tidbits on getting the most out of the parks. And a
special little thank you to Monica Istvan for getting me the "seatbelt seat"
on the Tower of Terror!

My Mom has survived her adventures in ferret sitting, thanks Mom!  Although
I heard all about Worf practicing his FLO maneuvers before I even got home.
The following is from the Email that was waiting for me at Sandy Streit's
house when I got to Portland last night.(In Mom's own words..)

"I am going to give Worf to the first person I see.  It better be you .  Or
someone will have a dilinquent furry one.  He unrolled all the toilet paper
& had it in the sink & was taking a nap in it I think.  (that was yesterday)
Today I hear tinkling & water running.  I found water leeking down from your
bath room & down the stairs & down the hall floor, near our bathroom.  Well,
that spoiled brat had turned the hot water on & was drenched.  I found him
on the floor under the sink where he was catching the water for his shower &
he looked at me like, "my momie didn't give me a bath before she left I am
just getting it done before she comes home tomorrow.  Right , like I needed
that look.  He was poising for a good picture, as the water came off the
sink he was moving just enough to get the water all over him.  I dried him
off & put him in his cage.  STOP LAUGHING!  its not funny.  He is full of
pranks.  I told him he was not getting played with till he had someone else
play with him.  Oh good, I think someone is comming to the house.  Not
laughing are you?  Call me if you want me to keep him till you get home.
That's not the only mischief he has gotten into either.  I will tell you, I
read your FML digest mail & if they didn't talk so much on the poor little
ones that died I would of let Worf take a walk outside the day you left.
But I am feeling so sad about the lost ones I think I will keep him , clean
up the mess & then let them out again.  I have cooled down again.

 Love Mom & the wild one [Worf], plus the sweet one [Katie]."

So, as you can see I have some serious kissing up to do before the FML
15th!! (she was kidding about letting Worf go outside, so no flames!) I
hope every one who went to FL had at least half as much fun as I did.

Kungaloosh!

Amy Evers
and Katie & Worf!

PS: I did ask BIG about the "I" in BIG at the Party.  It is [...]
PPS: If you want to maintain the mystery BIG, feel free to deleat the above
PS!!

[Moderator's note: OK :-)  I guess people who weren't there will have to
wait till the next reunion! ;-)  BIG]