From:
Marci Masse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 17:02:36 -0800
Our Meredith (1yr. Chocolate Siamese) is a Music Critic!

No Matter where I move the music CD's to in my bedroom, she finds them!  She
always figures out how to climb up and knock a bunch of them to the floor,
then she will climb down and poop on them!

Seems Meredith does not share her daddy's taste in music!  So far some of
her dis-likes are:

Nirvana -- From The Muddy Banks of The Wishkah
Simple Minds -- Good News Fron The Next World
38 Special -- Bone Against Steel
Billy Joel -- (You name the title, she pooped on it)
Nine Inch Nails -- (Same here as with Billy)
Soundtrack's -- Clerks, Reality Bites

Daddy has not been very impressed by her "statements" about his music!

I thought it was very funny till daddy pulled the "she's yours you clean it"
I seem to remember my dad saying something along those lines to my mom when
I was a kid and did something less then pleasing!

I wonder if Meredith will discover books soon?  LOL

==
The Ferret Brigade
http://members.tripod.com/~Ferret_Luv/index.html