From:
Timothy Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 20:52:20 -0500
Just wanted to let you guys know that we took Georgia to the vet today and
he said that it didn't really look like an adrenal problem to him and just
keep an eye on the area--if she continues losing fur then bring her back in
for exploratory surgery...she did get her rabies shot today so has been
moping around all day--other then that she is doing fine!!

I want to say thanx for all the personal emails, prayers and advice from
everyone--like y'all know I am new to the list and ya made me feel very
welcome and cared about!!  I'll keep you updated on Georgia and thanx again
everyone!!  :)

Kathy