From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 17:48:38 -0500
The last update on the rescue of the ferrets I spoke of 4 that escaped
before we got there.  The London HS has continued to check on the property
for the ferrets, and the news is not good.  There is no sign of them.  Mike
also says that he found out how the 4 escaped.  In one of the boxes the
ferrets were kept in, there was a hole in the bottom.

I can only imagine how many more would have escaped, had we not got there
when we did.  In one of the pictures that was taken, a hawk swooped by.  I
just hope that this was not the fate of the 4 who escaped.

Once again, I am glad that we got there before anymore got loose.  I am just
so sorry that it wasn't on time to rescue the 4 that got loose.  Maybe had
we gone New Year's eve instead, we'd have them all.

Randy