From:
Rick Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:03:03 -0500
I just had to be the first to report back to you all that I went to the
FML-10th reunion yesterday and am alive to tell about it.  What a GREAT time
I had.  I met BIG and Ronnie D. and Suki Crandall and Jennifer from Virginia
and Mary Alice from Nevada and Jan from Mass. and Charles from FL and saw
old friends like Jackie Hawley and Paula Bryder and Ken and Susie Sherman.
We talked ferrets and breathed ferrets and looked at ferret pictures and I
swear I think I even heard Jan dooking.  It was all we could do to keep from
smelling each others ears.

If your heading there tonight, your in for a treat.  Great ferret items
displayed for sale and lots of ferret crazy people.  If you missed it this
year, please let's push to do this every year.  Hey an annual National
Ferret Convention!!  I'd be there!  How about you?!

Carin Riley
S. Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc.