From:
OutlawDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:52:56 EST
Ilena, I do hope you keep us posted on when, where and to get the new Fox's
'biology and diseases of the Ferret'.  I have the '88 and am looking forward
to the new one.

Sharon, you are right about the Ultrasound.  It's is worthless on most
diagnosis of ferret problems.  It is an expensive inaccurate way to make
determinations on ferrets.  Surgery is by far the only way to see what is
REALLY wrong, sad but true.

Scott L., I totally agree with you.  California has let their dirty
legislators take away their fundamental rights, then they sit at home, warm
and cozy - COMPLAINING.It's like they injoy getting screwed with a crooked
stick in public, then go home and complain.  Just the other night I got a
ticket on my car while I was in bed for parking on wrong side of street,
duh, I'm parked in front of my home like everyone else, only facing incoming
traffic, so what, I gave someone a jump and didn't bother to turn the car
around.  BUT it is still in front of my house and not on a thoroughfare.
$27.  or they will disable my car or confiscate it.  I plan on an
administrative hearing, why are you ticketing my car, when in the next
neighbor hood you hear guns firing from gangs, duh!  What is more important,
how I park my car in front of my home or the lives of innocent people.  Oh I
get it - you can't make money off of dead bodies!  Get real Californians,
enough is enough.

Well that's enough of venom from me today about Ca Ca Land.

Sheba and the Mad as HELL Doosters with the big GUNS :)