From:
Kelly & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:37:32 -0900
Hello.  A couple of days ago, I posted a question regarding burnt whiskers
and I received ONE reply (to whom I've thanked personally).  I'm glad I
wasn't holding my breath!  This=20 posting shall serve as the second reply.
I was excited and proud to subscribe to the FML and felt secure using this
list to become more ferret knowledgable.  Everything I've read appeared to
be directed to the ferret's best interest.  Apparently, I was wrong.  I feel
like I'm back in high school hoping that one of the "stuck-up" bitches from
the snob clique would wave to me.  So, I'd like to thank everyone who read
about my Lit'l guy's singed whiskers and assure you, that according to the
veterinarian I ended up calling, she'll be fine.  I've even talked my
boyfriend into using his soldering iron in another room.....that's right-a
soldering iron....she doesn't really light her cigarettes over the stove.

Kelly and Lit'l guy
reply: [log in to unmask]
"All ferrets are created equal"

[Moderator's note: Judging from other people's notes stating they've been
overwhelmed with responses to their questions I can only assume you caught
the FML on a bad day or we simply don't know much about whiskers!  BIG]