Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 02:32:57 -0600
I'm way out in the middle of nowhere in North Dakota, and cannot travel far,
but it's time for another fuzzy!  I'm looking to adopt, as Rosa needs a
playmate (still no luck in getting Rocky to not attack her :P) Rosa will get
along with any ferret who will get along with her.  (And teach them all how
to get into the trash can, no matter where it is in the house, I'm convinced
she teleports.) If anyone has a shelter within about an hour or two hour
drive of Devils Lake, North Dakota, or has some other way to get a fuzzy out
my way, e-mail me and let me know!

On another note...I've considered seeing if Rocky could do some therapy
work...haven't actually gotten to the point of asking any place around here,
but he's great with people, and my friend/landlady's husband who is pretty
much bedbound and dying likes to see him.  In fact, Barb said that it's
actually one of the few times he smiles, when I bring Rocky down.  Such a
sweetie *g* just likes to beat up other ferrets *l*.

Sue, Rocky & Rosa