From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 06:03:54 -0600
Those of you who wish to mail me regarding adrenals need to do it before
this weekend, when I will complile tham for everyone's benefit.  Remember to
include age, sex, breeder, body color-pattern, cost of proceedure, success,
etc.  If you give me too much info, I can always skip past it, so don't
worry about it.  Also, I've recieved so many of these that it is impossible
to respond to each one personally.  I've clipped out the address and will
mass mail the results.

Rachel, I hope you read this.  Your address was lost in the "Great Elizabeth
Disk Clean-Up of 1997," and I want to discuss the gift you sent me.  Please
write me.

Thanks Bill (AKA: BIG, Moderator, NY Driving Instructor), for being a good
friend when I really needed one, and for having the stamina and endurance to
moderate the extremes; you are a good man and I am lucky to know you.  And I
guess I should say thanks for the FMl and the oddles of time you put into
it.  Yes, I should.

Bob C and 20 MO Fertoholics

Thanks.

[Moderator's note: The trouble with being a good friend is not knowing what
I did to merit the label!  Oh well, such are friends.  BIG]