From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 03:51:53 -0800
Hi :
I have not posted in a few months.  Not since Oscar passed over the rainbow
bridge.

Thank you again to the people who tried to help me with him.

I have a question.  Is is true that alot of black eyed white ferrets are
deaf?

If anyone has any info, or could give me some info about this.

I have heard that most black eyed whites, can not hear.  If that is correct
I am woundering if they might have other health problems, or if this is the
only one, and is it likely if you were to breed one who could not hear if
they would most likely pass it on to there young, if breed.

Thanks for any info on this.
Also the gang of now three says hi to everyone.
Hi, from C.F., Fizzygig and Little Louie.