From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 23:26:17 -0500
Although debates about MF, ECE, diet, etc. cannot be anticipated, long
posts (treatsies?) by Bob C and the like do arrive from time to time.  Not
all of us fall asleep at such posts, I just finished reading the fifth
installment of Bob C.'s post on adrenal disease (Odo did lose interest and
decided to take a nap in the trash can but I didn't join him).  However, not
all of us can remember all the way back to the first post.  I might suggest
that such future discussions be put in a special issue of the FML so we can
read the entire thing at one time and make appropriate responses.  Sadly, I
was waiting for Bob C to give us the answer so we could solve the problem
but found the posts interesting anyway.  Many thanks for his work!!!!!!!!!!

Dooks to all
Odo, Baby , Chloe and ? (ferret math is about to strike)