From:
"Soule, Linda (llso)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:09:15 -0800
I am trying to start a ferret club in N. CA.  We will be meeting this coming
Sunday in Pleasanton.  If anyone is interested in joining us please send me
a note no later than Friday morning.  This way I can have time to respond to
your note and make reservations.  We will decide on a regular day and time
for the meetings that will work for most of us.

Also, there was a nice lady that called me 3-4 weeks ago about joining the
club.  I wrote her name and phone number down, but unfortunately it has been
missed placed by one of us.  She lived in the east bay.  Please call me
again, and I am very sorry that I missed placed your phone number.

LSoule