From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 01:32:45 -0500
I e-mailed Lori asking questions about what the survey was for, who the
interested parties were, what kind of information was being compiled, & how
it would be conducted.  I thought you would like to read her reply.