From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:37:14 -0800
I have come to a sad decision: I must part with my three beloved ferrets.
My lifestyle is not fair to them.  My current job has me flying all over the
place, and most of the time, the poor things stay in their cage days on end.
The only break is when the ferret sitter visits every other day for a few
moments.  I have no idea when this schedule will slow down, if ever.

I would like to adopt them, if possible all three together, into a home
where they will receive lots of attention and love.  A family with kids, a
home-office worker, or a retiree would be great.

Zoe is a chocolate female, very sweet and loving.  She comes when called,
sits, rolls over, and licks the tip of your nose when she wants down.  She
is 4 1/2 yrs old and in great health.  The "matriarch" of the family, she
usually observes Durc's antics when she is not asleep at your lap.

Ayla is a sable female, with pretty eyes, a sweet tooth, and very curious
about everything.  She also comes when called, sits, and rolls over, but
somehow she doesn't seem to think a nose lick is a proper "i wanna get down"
signal.  She is 4 1/4 years old, also in great health, and has the softest
winter coat I have ever seen on a ferret.

Durc is a sterling silver male with lots of character and energy.  His
favorite posture is up in the air, legs extended and head bobbing about like
the tasmanian devil on TV.  He also comes when called, sits, has got to
figure out what all the rolling-over is about, but does lick your nose when
he wants down, and can open a zipped-up purse faster than a pick-pocket
(that one he figured out on his own.) He has a very cute habit of running
around with his very own teddy-bear clutched in his mouth from one side of a
room to the other.  He is 3 2/3 years old, and in perfect health as well.

They have a great cage that was hand-built, with tunnels, hammocks, a slide,
lots of climbing, and an easy slide-out and clean litter-box.

You can see pictures of the ferrets and the cage at the following address:
http://home.earthlink.net/~tiago/ferrets/

I won't ask anything for the ferrets, but the cage I would like something
for--as you can see, it's one of the best and most spacious cages around.
If the adopter does not want the cage, it will be available for sale.

I you know anyone within driving distance of Los Angeles that would like to
adopt one, two, or all three, please have them contact me at:

Thanks for the help and understanding,

deb