From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 18:21:48 -0800
Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since I've written, but I had to say something.  I
have 2 ferrets.  One of them has had a very clean record.  She's never bit
anyone, even around spazzy kids.  My other one on the whole doesn't bite.
Once when she was startled by my housemate, she did bite.  She also bit once
when she went wild over me playing my piccolo.  I personally think that some
ferrets are very sensitive to high pitch sound.

No my ferrets do not tend to bite at all despite the numerous opportunities
presented to them.

silk and joey's mom