From:
Thomas Plimley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:28:23 PST
Hello, My name is Thomas and i have two ferrets.  Slash is a sable male (10
months)who loves to play tag and Angel is an albino female (about 8
months)who is waiting to get spayed.  I say waiting because i just got her
and i am waiting for the appointment.

I do have a couple of questions:
IS it bad to bath my ferrets every two weeks?  I have read that it should
only be about once a month but find that they get smelly.

Is it really important to get the ferret's vaccinated?  I live in a small
town with really no reports of canine distemper.

Please respond.  My email address is [log in to unmask]

    Thank-you
      Thomas