Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:57:57 EST
Dear FML'ers

The Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter is very happy to
say that due to demand all our Relax-A-Bags and Ferret Angels sold out
during the Christmas Season.

Since both the products were in such demand we will be bringin Relax-A-
Bags, and Ferret Angels to the FML 10th Anniversary Bash in Orlando.

Some of you have inquired as if the bags are safe for ferrets.  All the
ingredients in the Relax-A-Bags are organic.  Your relax a bag can contain
one or several of the following: Lavendar, Rosemary, Chamoille, Eucaluptys,
Peppermint.  The filler we use is Flax Seed.  I have been told by people who
have purchased the Relax-A-Bags that the bags were well constructed.

Since I make the Relax-A-Bags, those of you who want opionions on the
product or the Ferret Angels should ask other FML'ers who have both them
what they think.

A brand new crop of Ferret Angels will also be at the FML 10th Anniversay
Bash.  Drop by and see the cutest Ferret Angels.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter

ALL Proceeds from Ferret Angels and Relax-A-Bags go toward paying the
veterinary bill for the FFIRC Shelter Ferrets