Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:35:46 -0600
From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
I have a new rescue sniffing my carpet.  Let me introduce Pooh, a 6 year old
MF male with serious health problems, including possible prostate problems,
severe rearend weakness, underweight, huge spleen, wasted muscles.  Has
lived alone for 6 years, but in a loving environment, so far as I can tell.
He eats ferret chow, but was given marshmellows for treats and he has no
idea what nutrical, ferretone or raisins are.  He gets to see my vet next
week for shots and a general check-up.  At the moment, his general health is
somewhat of a worry, and I've started feeding him cream and duck soup to put
weight on his bones.  If I'm lucky, he will learn to like it (know what I
mean?  More on the floor than in him).  I have also put his tired little
body on an exercise program.  Its called, "Rasslin' Bob to get down on the
floor."

I originally met Pooh when asked to look at his green urine, and it
certainly is between kelly and bile green.  After a while, it became clear
that the little fella needed a new home, and I basically offered to let him
stay with me, or send him to someone willing to care for an old sick fella.
So if anyone in the greater Missouri area wishes to adopt a sweet but sick
guy, you can write me.  If not, then he will stay here for as long as he can
manage.

Ways to make your Ferret Grin:

1. Bring in a dried prune and tell them it was a bumper crop for raisins.

2. Put the dog in a "cute little outfit."

3. Hang 1960's style beaded curtains in the doorways.

4. Show them anything with a hole in the side, preferably with neckid
   flesh underneath.

5. Put the cat in a cage all day and only let it out for 2 hours.

6. Open that darn closet door and leave it open.

7. Take off your shoes and wiggle your toes inside the damp socks.

8. Invest in an electric krinkle sleep sack.

9. Hold still for an ear cleaning. No, I mean hold *still*.

10. Buy them their own potted plant.

Bob C and 20 MO Grinin' Fur Snakes