Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:29:22 EST
From:
Hello,
I was hoping someone on the list could help me.  I just recently had a
friend whose ferrets went through what we and the vet thought was ECE, but
recently I've read somewhere, that there are 2 or 3 other things that have
the same symptoms.  But of course now I can't find it.  The ferrets are fine
now and over the ECE, if that's indeed what it was.  The friend went to
Mexico for 2 weeks and had noone else to watch the ferrets so we got stuck
with them.  Well, there are a few reasons we are starting to think it wasn't
ECE.  One of the biggest being none of our guys got sick.  I kept her 4 in
a separate room with the door shut and anytime I had contact with them I
wore scrubs over my clothes and then took a shower and changed clothes when
I came out of the room.  The whole time her kids were eating on there own
and drinking lots of water on there own.  Is it we just did everything right
and therefore our kids didn't get it or was this some other intestinal thing
that wasn't as contagious ?  If anyone can remember what some of the other
things are that have the same symptoms as ECE I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks.

TTFN,
Lisa and the 6 ferretsicles in Alaska