From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:53:04 -0800
Hi, Everyone.....
My 10 month old male Panda "Sprout" when awakened, is instantly awake and on
the go......no stretching, no yawning, no lolling around.  I've had ferrets
for over 10 years now and I've never had one that wasn't a bit (or a lot)
lethargic upon awakening.  Sprout is up and on his feet, ready to go,
immediately.  Has anyone else seen this in their ferret?  He is a sweet,
loving guy, although still a tiny bit nippy.  We figure it will take a
little extra time for him to stop biting entirely since we are quite certain
he is deaf and doesn't hear our cries of "uncle".

Would appreciate hearing from others with instantly wide-awake ferrets.
Francine Prager