From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:40:14 -0800
I have a question, and I apologize if it's a disgusting one...one of my
ferrets left this pool of urine in the laundry room (where they live).  It
was on the carpet, which was bad but not the point.  When I found it it was
mucousy, which I'd never encountered before.  Has anyone else?  Is that
normal, ever?  There was no stool involved in this, and it definitely had
nothing to do w/it sitting around too long.  This was quite slimy urine.

There was also some slimy stool left in the litter boxes, and since I
recently lost one of my ferrets, I'm rather paranoid about them getting sick
again.  I'd appreciate if anyone had any comments about the urine part to
email me.

thanks,
Minta
(& Linus, Martin & Zooey)