From:
Rosanna Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:52:10 -0900
I needed to order new checks, and wondered if anyone knows where I can get
some with ferret pics on them????  Any suggestions, or do they not make such
things anywhere?

Also, does anyone know of any ferret groups in Alaska?  How about shelters?
My 2 fuzz-butts, Thelma and Louise are 5 years old now, and have been very
healthy, but I am afraid that since they are getting up in age they may not
be with us much longer.....I cry at the thought!!!  But my husband and I
have considered the possibility of starting a shelter in Alaska.  Just
wondered if there are already any existing ones that anyone knows of.

BTW--I really enjoy this list.  Have only received it for the past couple of
weeks, but find a lot of interesting info on it.  Thanks to all of you for
your input.  Isn't the world a wonderful place, where we can all share our
differing opinions and still remain friends with each other?  Just a thought!

Dooking it out in the cold--
Rosanna

[Moderator's note: It should be in the FAQ :-)
     Kansas Bank Note Co.
     PO Box 360
     Fredonia, KS  66736
     Attn: Personalized Check Dept
     Fax # 316-378-2229
     Tel # 316-378-3026                                BIG]