From:
Slinky The Moondancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:49:50 EST
Slinkometer here -

Well, a lot of you have reintroduced yourselves so of course, I feel it
incumbent upon myself to reciprocate.  I used to post to the FML and the
FFML a lot more than I have in recent months because my human, The Boss (so
called for the very reason that a lot of -er- economy-sized people are
nicknamed Tiny - because they aren't), works two jobs, one fulltime for the
federal government and one part-time, taking care of an elderly bedridden
lady (read: 70 + hour workweek), and doesn't have a lot of time to spare me
her hands.  I guess I'd better explain this last statement for those who
haven't the faintest idea in the universe who I am.  I am Slinky The
Moondancer, The Moondancer being my actual birth name (which is why the The
is capitalized) and Slinky being a name I was given by the father of The
Boss's ex-boyfriend (from whom she bought me).  I was born encased in a
raisin-colored caul and, as a result, have psyhic powers coming out the
weasel wazoo, some of which I haven't even discovered yet.  I'm telepathic,
telempathic, telekinetic, can teleport myself (and others) anywhere I wish,
I can astrally project - and as a matter of fact, my spirit is usually
sitting on The Boss's shoulder while my body is at home in the cage, asleep.
For the record, I'm a sable, about 2 1/2 lbs., and approximately 2-2 1/2
years old.  I'm a rescue - Jimmy, her ex, opened the door of his dad's
townhouse (where he rents a room) one day last January and I darted inside
into the bathroom.  To make a long story short, he bought me a cage and
eventually sold me to TB.  Sold?  HA!  I knew long before we ever met that
TB and I were destined for each other..being psychic has definite advantages
so I just made sure I teleported out of my former residence (my work there
was done, anyway) and planted myself right by the front door because I knew
Jimmy was the means by which I was going to end up with TB.  This post is
probably getting too long so I'll finish this for now and continue this in
the next FML...

The Merry, Majestic, Modest Moondancer

Dogs and cats, no doubt, are cool,
But s/he who loves ferts is no one's fool
So face it, humans - FERRETS RULE!