From:
Gary B Lummus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:53:14 -0600
Hi Ferret Lovers
this is Tiki...Heather's mother.  I have been thinking about the unfair way
ferrets are treated in California and trying to think of something that
would maybe help in letting the public know what adorable, harmless
creatures these fuzzys are.  It occurred to me that (if no one else has
already tried this) perhaps someone could talk to a few Hollywood
Personalities.  If Hollywood got on the bandwagon, it would get a lot of
exposure and they (movie stars) usually campaign rather hard for the issues
they believe in.  It may not work, but it is simply a thought.  If not the
personalities themselves...perhaps thier children!  Parents tend to listen
to thier children's desires these days!

Like I said, maybe someone has already tried this, but if not, it is worth a
try.

My sympathies are with all of you out there in CaCa land.

Tiki