From:
Mandi Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:13:49 PST
Hi, I have one of those Midwest Cages everyone has been talking about, and I
was wandering if their was anyway to buy extra shelves, or what was the best
way to make them.  My littlest Emmy just learned how to do those ramps, and
she took a tumble of the top, but she is okay and I really don't want that
to happen agien to either of my girls.  Follow the link, I have a picture of
their 'room' and of them too=).  They really are very cool little ferrets,
I'd really appriciate the advise on how to make things a bit more intresting
for them.

http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/boardwalk/5313/pictures.html

Thanks!
Mandi and of course, Emmy and Sam