From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:30:39 -0500
In about 12 hours I have to wake up to go to the airport for the Florida
trip so the specifics will have to wait till I get back, but I JUST got the
_1998 AVMA Membership Directory and Resource Manual, 47th Edition_ in the
post, and was I ever LUCKY -- the label was only half attached and hanging
off!  If your vet is a member ask if you can copy pages 163 through 169 to
get the lists of State Public Health Veterinarians, and State Officials in
Charge of Animal Disease Control, or just look in there for your own!  By
the way, there is an AVMA website: http://www.avma.org complete with the
1998 Compendium, an "Ask the Vet" section and more.  Did not have time to
look at it carefully -- only to make sure that the Compendium was there (in
several parts to call up separately).

Sukie