From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 08:40:04 -0800
Howdy,

My Pomeranian, Marco Hairball, has been continually harassed by the weezils
since I adopted him.  But recently, he has figured out how to deal with the
fuzzy little intimidators.  The weezils seem to have a taste for Pom feet
and chase the poor dog endlessly, nipping at his feet.  Marco would search
for the highest spot he could find to get away from the incessant pestering,
sometimes this happened to be my shoulder.  But now he figured out how to
make the weezils work for him.  He will lay down and tuck his feet
underneath him so the weezils can't get to them.  This frustrates the
weezils to no end, so they start digging to get at the delectable Pom feet.
What results is Marco gets a good scratch on the rump, which he absolutely
loves.  Then it develops into an amusing cycle: Marco hides his feet so the
weezils start scratching.  They hit that one spot that gets his back leg
going, which exposes a foot and the weezils immediately go for it.  So Marco
tucks it underneath himself again and starts the whole cycle over again.
It's good to see that they have worked things out between themselves.  I'm
very proud of them.

You know you're a ferret person when.....

You decide to save some money by making your own hammocks but end spending
three times as much because you just have to have the best for your ferrets
(fancy colored chain, gold hardware, velvet fabric).

You spend three hours installing and re-adjusting said hammocks in their
cage to get them "just right".

You time how long it takes to get through the front door and how long it
takes a ferret to get from any point in the room so you know how far from
the door the ferret has to be so you can safely leave the room.

You haven't been to the doctor in years, yet it's off to the vet at the
first sign of a ferret sniffle.

Your ferrets get high quality food, supplements, and treats while you eat
Top Ramen and macaroni & cheese.

May your naps be long & your litterbox always used,

Limejello & the Weezils of Doom

"Give me ambiguity or give me something else."