Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 04:31:31 -0500
First, Hello to all you butt-heads at the FML!! (I'm so jealous I can spit!)

Feb. 15 is a good day but it is the day after Valentines day and might not
get as much recognition as it deserves.  It will be slow going at first to
get people to recognize it in the first place.  Why don't we get every
person on the FML to take a vote on what day it should be?  Maybe the day
Kodo's life finally ended would be a day to consider?  We could set up a web
site that would allow people to take a vote.  Well, it was just an idea and
Feb.15 might not be a good idea since people are going to still be wrapped
up in the Valentine thing.  I dunno, I'm just one person.  I leave it up to
the majority.

ALSO: What should we do as ferret lovers on this day?  I treat my ferret
special every day so there wouldn't be anything special about that.  Someone
on the FML said that we should send out cards to local health departments?
I think that is a good idea along with the NEW ferret laws lisitings etc..
you would be shocked if you only knew how many people that work for the
government (health dept.  ect..) think ferrets are wild EVEN IN STATES where
this is totally clear in the books!  UGHHH!!  I get so mad but calmly
explain to them otherwise.  That card thing was a good idea Dee!

Kathy and the party of one =(  Sosha