From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:30:26 -0800
While I rarely post to the FML, I read it daily, with few exceptions - and
I'm one of the "big" fans of "BIG" and his dedication to this community.
However, about 2-3 times each week I read something that I think I can
respond to in a caring, concerned, and helpful way - so I do.

The rest of the time, I read, learn, and occasionally am amazed.  It's not
that I don't care about the questions, I just don't have all the answers to
every question.  If I dont think my response will be of benefit to the
person asking, I don't bother to ask.

I respect the need others have to use the FML for whatever they use it for,
and in many cases, I even appreciate it.  However, I use it to post
questions I've not seen answered before.  I guess we're all unique, and
that's what makes each of us special... even important... to this community.

So, I'm sorry to learn that a few have had limited response.  In my case,
it's a matter of feeling that I couldn't help you much if at all.  Please
forgive my ignorance and give us all the chance to help you with other
matters which might benefit you and your ferrets.  We are all here as part
of a caring community.

All the best -

Julie Thornton
KFA shelter mom