From:
patrick swan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 23:23:23 -0500
Hello All,
I post extremely rarely, so let me re-introduce my family.  I have a 7yro
female albino by the name of Freija, a 6yo male silver mitt named Odin, a
2yo chocolate female named Chloe, her sister, a cinnamon, Xuxa, and a 2yo
sable named Mervyn (or Satan depending on his mood).  All my babies are
healthy or seem to be, except for one problem... All my females have
diarrhea.

Chloe contracted some type of illness about one month ago that caused
extreme lethargy and a fever.  She was put on antibiotics and Kaopectate.
It must have worked because she is even more playful than before.  There is
no other problems with the other females that would relate their diarrhea to
Chloe's illness.  I've been giving them Kaopectate in the hopes that they
will overcome this problem, but it doesn't seem to be helping.  Please let
me know if anyone has any ideas on how to help by kids.

Thankyou,
Pat Swan

Jan, if you're reading this you can even call me
404 321-7982