From:
Marvin R Meints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 11:12:04 EST
We have a young male ferret(about 7 months) who is very healthy and
playfull-in fact lately his favorite time to play is about 6:00 AM, not
good.  But our ?  is about his poop.  Oddly enough it is mormal in the
mornings but as the day goes on many times it get very runny and some time a
bit slimmy.  He is only around two other ferrets-Slinkie our five year old
who never has a problem like that and our neighbors 1 year old, Buttercup,
who has had some movement like looked similar when she was at our house and
at theirs.

Any thoughts as to what it could be or why, please let me know at
[log in to unmask] presently I am not a subscriber because my E-mail account
won't allow for letter that large.

Thanks a bunch,
Marvin, Pam, Slinkie, and Quigly