Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:09:17 -0600
Hello friends!

We certainly hope the New Year is bringing the best for everyone.  We wish
you all much happiness!

Foxx and Scully would like to ask a favor of their friends here on the FML.
We have been in the Site Fights for the last three weeks, and this week we
go into the Warzone.  We really need the support of our friends now.  Could
we ask for your vote?  It takes about two minutes to cast your ballot, and
you can vote once each day for us.  We'd be so very grateful!

The URL to vote for Foxx's Funhouse is
http://www.thesitefights.com/fight3c.htm
If you'd like to visit us first to see if we are worthy of your vote, please
drop by
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99 :)

*HUGS* 'n' *DOOKS*
Starr, Foxx and Scully

Need a little fun in your life?  Come visit Foxx's Funhouse!
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/
New for Christmas...
Tag along as Foxx and Scully go in search of Santa!