From:
SilverRaven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:39:33 -0800
Wow,
I want to say thanks to all of those who wrote saying nice things about my
post.  I don't usually say much, but this article REALLY pissed me off.  I
thought I'd let you know what else has happened as well.  I noticed that
someone on the FML made the comment that you couldn't reply to the article
any more.  {hehehehe evil laughter} As I am not one who likes to hear "you
can't", I went to the site and prepared to do some hacking to find a way to
get my message posted.  It wasn't as hard as I thought.  You can't hit the
link 'reply form' from the reply page, you get a 404 message.  So I just
went to the page manually and it worked fine.  One problem: There is a 250
word limit.  No problem, I copy and pasted 250 words (starting at the
bottom) into the box.  Labeled it Part 3 and submitted it.  I did the same
thing for the other 3 parts.  Due to miscalculation, the reply is 4 posts
long instead of the expected 3.  I posted in reverse so that when the
'editor' entered them (according to which s/he got first, newest being at
the top of the page) they would be in the correct order.  Well, I haven't
seen my reply on their website yet.... but this is an *extremely* detailed
summary of the reply I got: ( I can't post actual message according to BIG)

I received from Susan Mulvihill (the Production Coordinator of Virtually
Northwest), on Friday, January 02, 1998 at 12:51 PM an e-mail that she has
reassembled my comments on Doug Clark's column about the ferret vigil and
she is forwarding them to Richard Wagoner, the City Editor.  She appreciates
me taking the time to give them feedback.

The Spokesman-Review web site address is http://www.VirtuallyNW.com Susan
Mulvihill's e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]

{in a sing-song voice} I think someone we all know and detest will be
starting an extended vacation in the very near future.  {dook dook}
They better watch out!  Christine is war-dancing again!