From:
FerretDadd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 13:51:37 EST
Am that "13 year old"?

Just let me say a few things.  I'm NOT doing this on my own.  I DO have
adults helping me start a shelter and i'm NOT religing on donations.  I am
fully aware of the money that goes into ferret shelters.  I have been
researching for about 3 years now.  I have also been saving money to start a
shelter.  I am also aware of the hard work and time that goes into a
shelter.

About that legal thing:
Like I said,I have an adult helping me.  The adult is also fully aware of
the same things that i know.

I also know about several other things about ferrets..  Please don't think
I'm going t fail in the saving process.  I'm relying on the FML people to
help me out with the hard things i come across!  I hope you will......

For any other concerns please email me!
Thank you for your concern,
Drew Koehler
email: [log in to unmask]